“Shore Surgery recently had some alterations done to its Admitting Cubicles by Sandford Developments Ltd. The work came in under budget and within the timeframe. We have been delighted by the result.
Brett was very conscious that Shore Surgery continued to have patients coming in for operations and he made every effort to group his jobs such that noisy, dusty work was done out of hours. The communication between us was excellent, as was his project management.
Thank you Brett for a great job.”
Ginny, Hospital Manager, North Shore, AKL
“Brett Sandford of Sandford Developments Ltd, has performed a number of building tasks for us over the years. The quality of his workmanship is high and he has always been prepared to fit around our requirements to minimise the inconvenience to our businesses.
He is an honest, forthright man and I have no hesitation in recommending his services to prospective clients”
Michael Fisk, MF:R, Milford, AKL
Dear Brett & Crew,
Thanks for the Job well done. Looking good.
Karen & David
Thanks so much for helping out with the playground installation. It did sound as though everything went well, with some well experienced guys like yourself, and a lot of goodwill to "do it right" for the kids.
The Junior Children are enjoying having a brand new playground. Along with improvements to the lower entrance to the School, the 'bottom end' is looking a whole lot better.
Thanks so much for giving your time and effort. I really appreciated it.
Birkenhead Primary School
Brett Sandford of Sandford Developments undertook a major renovation of our home in Kohimarama in 2016. It involved a completely new and enlarged deck, kitchen, the family and dining rooms, master bedroom, ensuite, guest powder room and bathroom.
I cannot speak highly enough of Brett and his craftsmanship. It was a huge undertaking and he made it as stress-free for us as possible.
The aspects of Brett’s work that really stood out for us include:
* He is a perfectionist and expects the same standards from his trades people e.g. he oversaw the laying of the carpet in the house to ensure the paint work was not damaged in the process.
* He is a gentleman both in manner and speech. He negotiates respectfully with clients, his workers, tradespeople and businesses. I think this helped gain favourable outcomes and was appreciated by our neighbours. At the same time, he was very firm with deadlines and delivery expectations.
* His knowledge/experience of the materials he works with, including high end products, is amazing. He ensured that we did not sacrifice the quality of the end product through inappropriate decisions. At the same time, he generally had to be asked for his view but diplomatically alerted us to potentially poor choices. Our confidence in him was such that we ended up asking his opinion on many aspects of the project.
* He used trades people who were experienced, respectful and I felt very trustworthy. I never felt concerned about our total house contents, which were stored in the areas where they were working.
* He ensured he had our consent for all the work/changes he did.
* His suggestions added hugely to the quality of the end product.
* He is totally trustworthy and honest- at no time did we doubt this or feel we may be being ripped off. In an era of cowboys and poor quality materials, the peace of mind generated by being confidently free of such concerns was worth gold.
* He goes beyond the call of duty to manage the final details and ensure the project is completed to his demanding standards.
We love the changes that have been made to our house, especially the large covered deck which effectively has added an all weather external entertainment area for us and our grandchildren.
Should you be considering using his expertise, we are very happy for Brett to show you the quality of his work at our home.
Business Development Manager, Northern Arena